Open Letter to D-Link about their NTP vandalism

Steve Sobol sjsobol at JustThe.net
Fri Apr 14 05:22:11 UTC 2006

Alain Hebert wrote:

>    Its a cultural issue...

I acknowledge that there are cultural differences, but... y'know, two wrongs,
etc.

>    Its not right versus wrong but amelioration versus status-quo...

It is *both.* DLink is being obnoxious. That doesn't mean being obnoxious
back is the right answer.

>    Well I just saw your .sig...  Can't give any credit to your statement.

Your choice. I don't see any sense in arguing the point further, as you
probably won't change your mind.

--
Steve Sobol, Professional Geek ** Java/VB/VC/PHP/Perl ** Linux/*BSD/Windows
Apple Valley, CA