Open Letter to D-Link about their NTP vandalism

Stephen Sprunk stephen at sprunk.org
Fri Apr 14 00:01:21 UTC 2006

Alain Hebert said:

>     Well,
>
>     With the way you named your address book (North American Noise and
> Off-topic Gripes).
>
>     We now know where to fill your futur comments.
>     (In the killfile that is)

That Cc: came from my message, and RAS didn't change it back to something
inoffensive when he replied to me.  While one can certainly find reasons
to killfile RAS, this is not one of them.

Grow a sense of humor, already...

Stephen Sprunk        "Stupid people surround themselves with smart
CCIE #3723           people.  Smart people surround themselves with
K5SSS         smart people who disagree with them."  --Aaron Sorkin