Open Letter to D-Link about their NTP vandalism

Michael Froomkin - U.Miami School of Law froomkin at law.miami.edu
Tue Apr 11 18:29:02 UTC 2006

<law professor> I'd really suggest that readers confirm this claim (that
intentional sending of false data with a malicious purpose is perfectly
acceptable) with a local lawyer before trying it at home or at work.</law
professor>

I also bet that the claim of widespread acceptability would fail badly if
we weigh countries by population.  Or even connectivity.

Not to mention the fact that your packets might stray across borders
sometimes.

--
http://www.icannwatch.org   Personal Blog: http://www.discourse.net
A. Michael Froomkin   |    Professor of Law    |   froomkin at law.tm