Open Letter to D-Link about their NTP vandalism

John Dupuy jdupuy-list at socket.net
Tue Apr 11 16:00:58 UTC 2006

To keep this operational: Operationally the network operator should
contact a lawyer before doing something like this.

Purposely and knowingly sending bad data in order to do harm is a
counter-attack. As such it might be vigilantism, which is illegal in
most countries. Or it might be self-defense, which is not illegal.
Might. Contact a lawyer.

John