Proxy/Caching Servers

Jon Lyons jlyons30 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 7 15:24:23 UTC 2006

Thanks for everyones suggestions, I'm going to demo the netapp and bluecoat products...

Thanks!

Raymond Macharia <raymond at accesskenya.com> wrote:        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}     st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }           Netcache by Netapp does all this quite well. Pricey but really good on this stuff,
  They have various models based on throughput and cache (disk) capacity

  http://www.netapp.com/products/netcache/

  Raymond