Net Neutrality

Albert Meyer from_nanog at corenap.com
Thu Apr 6 16:06:16 UTC 2006

We've already discussed this in great detail, but that doesn't mean that the
demise of the "Net Neutrality" amendment yesterday can't prompt us to do it again.

http://news.com.com/2100-1028_3-6058223.html?part=rss&tag=6058223&subj=news

If you want to review a previous flamewar, searching the archives for "Two
Tiered Internet" is a good starting point.