Net Neutrality

Christian Kuhtz christian at kuhtz.com
Thu Apr 6 15:45:16 UTC 2006

On Apr 6, 2006, at 11:35 AM, Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu wrote:

> On the other hand, if somebody's $DAYJOB has decided to offer
> selective
> performance degradation as a business model, we'll be happy to
> discuss it
> then....

Vladis, Vladis, you really think it hasn't been? ;-)

Just because all the legal issues haven't been sorted out, doesn't
mean that it isn't a) the declared goal or b) the technology is not
ready and developed.  Oh you have little faith in, for example, RBOCs
and their burning desire to evolve out of the plumbing business. ;-)