.iq [ was: Re: Paul Vixie serving ORSN ]

Eric Brunner-Williams at a VSAT somewhere brunner at nic-naa.net
Fri Sep 30 12:40:01 UTC 2005

Bill,

I forgot to mention that the idiot Brit who wanted .iq was going to run
it -- all of it -- off of generators  from inside the Green Zone.

I don't know if my notes made a bit of difference, but I advised that
ICANN not redel and open the adverse redel can unnecesarily.

I'm not sure if I understand your note, but since you seem to be making
a pragmatic "it works better" observation (and I don't know that it does)
for one 3166 code point, why not another?

Eric