209.68.1.140 (209.68.1.0 /24) blocked by bellsouth.net for SMTP

Eadi Gvron eadigvron at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 30 16:14:52 UTC 2005

I don't understand why there's all these flame wars and pissing contests or
people unhappy with the noise I've added to this mailing list... all this
debate about what is or isn't on topic,  Oy Vey!  You'd think this list
existed for years before I learned about it and decided to spew my wisdom or
something.

We have a saying for that:
nucking few guy nas ho lue.   It means:
FNG has no clue.

--
My blog: http://blogs.securiteam.com/?author=6

"The third principle of sentient life is the capacity for self-sacrifice
--- the conscious ability to override evolution and self-preservation
for a cause, a friend, a loved one."
       -- Draal, "A Voice in the Wilderness", Babylon 5.