Turkey has switched Root-Servers

Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu
Wed Sep 28 20:04:04 UTC 2005

On Wed, 28 Sep 2005 10:39:24 PDT, Matt Ghali said:

> PS. Is there some sort of secret net.kook cabal which I was not
> aware of?

Actually, there's 2 cabals, with overlapping memberships, and any given
net.kook can be a member of -2 to 3 cabals (negative cabals being those that
have publicly disavowed your membership.  I'd explain the 3 to you, but you
haven't shown that you know either of the secret handshakes :)

ObNanog: The above has been shown to do a better job of explaining the actual
weirdness of how the Net actually operates in practice than any competing theory.
You don't believe me, map out all the kooks on all sides of the perennial root
debate.....