Turkey has switched Root-Servers

Russ Haynal russ at navigators.com
Wed Sep 28 02:57:47 UTC 2005

At 05:46 PM 9/27/2005, Peter Dambier wrote:

>I have a ".de" domain but I probably will lose it as soon as I move to
>france. I cannot get a ".eu" domain because of bureaucratic reasons.
>Anyhow I will lose it as soon as I move to Panama. So some 250 domains
>are of no use to me.

A significant number of country registrars have NO residency
requirements.  I would guess almost half of the 2-letter country codes will
sell their domains to anyone in the world with a credit card.  Explore some
registrars via http://www.iana.org/cctld/cctld-whois.htm
For example, alldomains.com alone is a re-seller of 16 country domains
(.us, ca, cc, tv, DE, md, bz, ws, it, at, nu, nl, fr, ch, be, cn)

  Russ Haynal - Internet Instructor, Speaker and Paradigm Shaker
  "Helping organizations gain the most benefit from the Internet"
       russ at navigators.com http://navigators.com 703-729-1757