Network Map Generator

Joe Johnson nanog at sendjoeanemail.com
Mon Sep 26 19:59:22 UTC 2005

I'm looking for a product or script that will let us generate a network map for use in conjunction with Nagios.  We have all of the parent/child dependencies defined in a SQL table, as well as the current status, but I can only find programs that will create a live map on my desktop.  I also looked at the graphing Pear module, but it seems that it cannot generate an org-chart type map of the network.

Anyone know of something that will generate an org-chart like network map dynamically?

Sincerely,

Joe Johnson
joe at sendjoeanemail.com