Cross Posting and List Development

Malayter, Christopher Christopher.Malayter at tdstelecom.com
Mon Sep 26 18:53:17 UTC 2005

Good Afternoon,

I would like to request caution when cross posting between nanog@ and
nanog-futures at .

Please keep discussions related to "future ideas" for the list on
nanog-futures.  If we decide to solicit opinions on ideas that come out of
the futures list, we will introduce a new thread on nanog at .

To Reiterate, please take all "developmental ideas" to the nanog-futures
list.  This list is reserved for operationally related content.

Please see the list AUP.

	1 	Discussion focuses on Internet operational and technical
issues as described in the charter <http://www.nanog.org/NANOG.charter.html>
of NANOG.

The nanog-futures list is an open list, please feel free to subscribe.

Chris Malayter
TDS Telecom - Network Services
Data Network Engineering
chris.malayter at tdstelecom.com