Minneapolis: 2 reports of tornado touchdowns

Steven J. Sobol sjsobol at JustThe.net
Thu Sep 22 16:59:23 UTC 2005

On Thu, 22 Sep 2005, Fergie (Paul Ferguson) wrote:

> I'm kind of surprised that there has been no metion of
> network outages in Minneapolis, despite tornado(es) touching
> down there tonight and power outages:
>
>  http://www.startribune.com/stories/127/5628282.html

Tornadoes aren't an unheard-of phenomenon in the Midwest, and smart NSPs
and ISPs will have planned for such events.

--
Steve Sobol, Professional Geek   888-480-4638   PGP: 0xE3AE35ED
Company website: http://JustThe.net/