[afnog] ARIN to allocate from 74/8 & 75/8

Manish Karir mkarir at merit.edu
Thu Sep 22 14:53:46 UTC 2005

I put up some pre-run queries for these prefixes based on the
routeviews data at:
http://bgpinspect.merit.edu/reports.php

But you can probably run these yourself if you like.

>From the perspective of atleast the 5 routeviews peers we track(att,
level3,aol,sprint,glx), all prefixes are pretty much visible by now,
what is perhaps more interesting is that it looks like these(and
a bunch more) were being incorrectly announced by AS9802 prior to Aug
30th.

-manish

> Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 08:38:11 -0400
> From: "Hannigan, Martin" <hannigan at verisign.com>
> Subject: RE: [afnog] ARIN to allocate from 74/8 & 75/8

>> if it's useful, i'd be happy to report what percentage of my peers
>> have/don't have routes to these prefixes.

> I'd be interested.=20

Best,