Upcoming Network Event: Rita

Deepak Jain deepak at ai.net
Wed Sep 21 17:23:20 UTC 2005

Not to be a doomsayer, however if anyone is in the path of Rita and
wants to reflect/replicate/duplicate any services out of the region in a
sort of timely fashion, we're offering our services at *no charge* to
any/all who think they could benefit -- including all of our Disaster
Recovery services: Colocation, Bandwidth, Hosting, DNS as well as things
like Mainframe/Supercomputer Replication, SAN extension, Call Center
Redirection, Disaster Tree Execution, etc.

Contact me off list.

Hope everything goes well and none of this is needed.

Deepak Jain
AiNET