IOS exploit

J. Oquendo sil at politrix.org
Mon Sep 19 14:23:16 UTC 2005

"Supposedly"/"Allegedly"/"Theoretically", rumor mill has it that a worm
exploit of sorts has been published. My Russian is so so, not good enough
to make sense it a majority of what was posted. A translation made me want
to yank my hair out.

// CLIP
On September, 19th, 2005

19th September in ? the expert in the field of safety Andrey Vladimirovym
(? dr_nicodimus), known as the co-author of the book " Wi-Foo: The
Secrets of Wireless Hacking ", the information on the termination of "
brain storm ", directed on operation ? in the software of
products of company Cisco has been published.

As a result of research in Cisco IOS and methods of a writing exploit and
shellcode methods of introduction of a code have been developed for this
platform. Mechanisms of realization ................... a worm for IOS are
developed."
// END CLIP

Someone set us up the bomb! Translations are horrible. Further down the
road in this article, someone points to "Cisco Games" from an ezine. So
here is that copy with no silly little uploader javafoofoofoo scripting
bs.

www.infiltrated.net/cisco/ciscogames.html

J. Oquendo
GPG Key ID 0x97B43D89
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x97B43D89

"Just one more time for the sake of sanity tell me why
 explain the gravity that drove you to this..." Assemblage