commonly blocked ISP ports

Kim Onnel karim.adel at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 07:29:27 UTC 2005

Depends where you will put your ACL too,

we have this on our Ingress from the internet

10 deny ip 127.0.0.0 <http://127.0.0.0> 0.255.255.255
<http://0.255.255.255>any (118 matches)
20 deny ip 10.0.0.0 <http://10.0.0.0> 0.255.255.255
<http://0.255.255.255>any (23297 matches)
30 deny ip 172.16.0.0 <http://172.16.0.0> 0.15.255.255
<http://0.15.255.255>any (8 matches)
40 deny ip 192.168.0.0 <http://192.168.0.0> 0.0.255.255
<http://0.0.255.255>any (19 matches)
50 deny tcp any any eq 135 (6750649 matches)
60 deny udp any any eq 135 (20275 matches)
70 deny tcp any any eq 445 (18420302 matches)
80 deny udp any any eq 1026 (3481591 matches)
90 deny ip x.x.x.x 0.0.0.255 <http://0.0.0.255> any

where x.x.x.x is your IPs

and you could add bogons

But of course you might not want to block some of those as some home
customers could use them to connect back to their intranet, but those should
use tunnels IMHO.