DNSSEC in public

Dan Mahoney, System Admin danm at prime.gushi.org
Mon Sep 12 10:15:02 UTC 2005

I'd like to ask if there's any sort of draft or standard that anyone knows
about for doing DNSSEC in the public, using either a "root" key and/or
possibly having master keys pulished in WHOIS?

I see a very experimental thing Verisign is doing for the .net zone, and
also for some other opt-in zone, but I'm sure that's highly experimental
at this point.

I guess my question is: is there even something up for discussion at this
point?  I know it's early in the game.

Thanks

Dan

--

"I can feel it, comin' back again...Like a rolling thunder chasin' the
wind..."

-Dan Mahoney, JS, JB & SL, May 10th, 1997, Approx 1AM