OT - Vint Cerf joins Google

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ jordi.palet at consulintel.es
Fri Sep 9 03:00:27 UTC 2005

I was thinking yesterday that IPv6 evangelization is a good reason,
specially when recalling that Google asked for a prefix some time ago
(http://www.ipv6tf.org/news/newsroom.php?id=1001) and something is probably
being baked there ?

Today is even more clear ;-)

Interview: Cerf Discusses His Jump To Google
http://www.ipv6tf.org/news/newsroom.php?id=1398

Regards,
Jordi

> De: Steve Sobol <sjsobol at JustThe.net>
> Organización: JustThe.net
> Responder a: <owner-nanog at merit.edu>
> Fecha: Thu, 08 Sep 2005 12:32:41 -0700
> Para: <nanog at nanog.org>
> Asunto: Re: OT - Vint Cerf joins Google
>

> Fergie (Paul Ferguson) wrote:
>
>> That kind of goes hand-in-hand with Vint's Galactic
>> Internet theme.
>
> Uhhh... why does a dotcom need an Internet evangelist?
>
> :-S
>
> --
> Steve Sobol, Professional Geek   888-480-4638   PGP: 0xE3AE35ED
> Company website: http://JustThe.net/
> Personal blog, resume, portfolio: http://SteveSobol.com/
> E: sjsobol at JustThe.net Snail: 22674 Motnocab Road, Apple Valley, CA 92307

The IPv6 Portal: http://www.ipv6tf.org

Barcelona 2005 Global IPv6 Summit
Information available at:
http://www.ipv6-es.com