OT - Vint Cerf joins Google

william(at)elan.net william at elan.net
Fri Sep 9 01:43:38 UTC 2005

On Thu, 8 Sep 2005, Barry Shein wrote:

> On September 8, 2005 at 12:32 sjsobol at JustThe.net (Steve Sobol) wrote:
> >
> > Uhhh... why does a dotcom need an Internet evangelist?
>
> To call for the assassination of certain other heads of companies?
> (no, don't bother, I know, ok?)

Others don't. May I suggest light reading on this topic:
  http://news.com.com/Court+docs+Ballmer+vowed+to+kill+Google/2100-1014_3-5846243.html
of course this all comes because this poor company is itself being...:
  http://www.techworld.com/networking/news/index.cfm?NewsID=4359
and not only by China but it seems by Europe is "f***ing" its plans as well:
  http://www.vnunet.com/vnunet/news/2142044/microsoft-sues-eu-software

[sorry for being somewhat political again; flame away, just preferably
  in private or our distinguished mail list "admins" might get upset]

--
William Leibzon
Elan Networks
william at elan.net