While Bush fiddles, New Orleans dies

Robert E.Seastrom rs at seastrom.com
Wed Sep 7 11:41:58 UTC 2005

"Stephen J. Wilcox" <steve at telecomplete.co.uk> writes:

> wheres the ops in this?
>
> dont get me wrong, i'm sympathetic with new orleans and also
> definitely not a bush supporter but this is verging on incitement
> and i dont see the point of the post to here

My guess: someone who doesn't like Paul (and there are plenty of
people who have groused privately about his prolific posting of
current news stories) is trying to make him look bad (or doing a
savage parody, depending on how you look at it) by abusing the
http://www.tribuneinteractive.com/ "mail someone this story" feature.
Look at the headers...  it was obviously sent by tribuneinteractive,
and it's pretty unlike Paul to do something like this.

So that's my hypothesis anyway.  We'll wait till Paul is awake to be
able to confirm or deny it.

                                        ---Rob