Any issue with www.cisco.com

Crist Clark crist.clark at globalstar.com
Tue Sep 6 18:17:19 UTC 2005

Yet another "Me too!" response.

We often use pings to www.cisco.com as a Internet connectivity test
from globally dispersed sites. These are typical ploss for ICMP
pings. The most likely answer, as others have pointed out, is
throttling at the destination. The fact that so many people use
www.cisco.com for this purpose is probably why they need to throttle
traffic.

Crist J. Clark                               crist.clark at globalstar.com
Globalstar Communications                                (408) 933-4387