How to volunteer tech/net services, etc for Katrina cleanup

Joe Abley jabley at isc.org
Fri Sep 2 20:12:20 UTC 2005

In the interests of providing willing volunteers with a productive
place to offer their services, I just read the following:

   http://www.boingboing.net/2005/09/02/fcc_coordinating_tec.html

This is arguably off-topic for this list, for which I apologise.
However, I thought it was worth sharing given the increasing number
of people trying to use the NANOG list to volunteer to help.

Text follows.