OT - NY Giants tickets 9/11

Joshua Brady somitho at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 15:38:39 UTC 2005

To get your friday going to a good roll:

I realize this is extremely off topic, but considering the discussion
the past couple days I wanted to give this up. I have two tickets for
the September 11th (Opening Game) for the NY Giants Vs the AZ
Cardinals at Giants Stadium.

Section: 137
Row: 9
Seat: 11 & 12

I will not be able to make it to the game due to the hurricane (I am
going down to help relief efforts) so to keep this on topic and get to
the point. the first person to openly post the correct last word on
page iii of the CCNA Self Study CCNA Into Exam Certification Guide by
Wendell Odom (ISBN: 1-58720-094-5) gets the tickets, you pay for
shipping.

Preferably to a good giants fan :)

--
Joshua Brady