TIA-942 Datacenter Standardization

Jay R. Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Fri Sep 2 14:09:29 UTC 2005

On Thu, Sep 01, 2005 at 10:43:25PM -0400, Jay R. Ashworth wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 01, 2005 at 10:54:26PM +1200, Simon Lyall wrote:
> > also "The Practice of System and Network Administration" by Limoncelli and
> > Hogan has a few pointers as well but on a smaller scale and it feels a
> > little old at times.
>
> Tom tells me he's prepping a seconfd edition for late 96; anyone who
> has comments on the first edition should codify them and ship them to
> him now.

Thanks to the 4 people who gave me a chuckle by telling me I gave them
one; I'm sure even those of us *outside* NO can use one this week.

Yes, clearly, I meant '06.

Tom's sysadmin blog is at: http://www.everythingsysadmin.com/

and he has a TWiki set up for notes on specific items at:

	http://www.everythingsysadmin.com/twiki/bin/view/ESA/WebHome

(And, of course, *I* have a wiki setup, for topics closer to home,
which no one here ever seems to have time to contribute to; it's below.)

Cheers,
-- jra
Designer                +-Internetworking------+----------+           RFC 2100
Ashworth & Associates   |  Best Practices Wiki |          |            '87 e24
St Petersburg FL USA    http://bestpractices.wikicities.com    +1 727 647 1274

      If you can read this... thank a system administrator.  Or two.  --me