Bell South or Telcove help needed in NOLA

Alex Rubenstein alex at nac.net
Fri Sep 2 00:54:01 UTC 2005

I made the offer to DirectNIC directly (no pun), and now here publicly..
if anyone distressed folks in the New Orleans need any resources, please
feel free to contact me. We will do whatever we can to accomodate any
needs.

--
Alex Rubenstein, AR97, K2AHR, alex at nac.net, latency, Al Reuben
Net Access Corporation, 800-NET-ME-36, http://www.nac.net