ASN database files from LACNIC or AFRINIC?

Rubens Kuhl Jr. rubensk at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 05:20:08 UTC 2005

You could take every asn out of the delegated list, and query
whois.lacnic.net for each one... just rate-limit the queries (1/min is
ok, I think) and after a few hours you'll have pairs like this:

aut-num:     AS1251
owner:       Fundacao de Amparo a Pesquisa do Estado de Sao Pau

But I guess that was already your plan B...

Rubens