ASN database files from LACNIC or AFRINIC?

Andreas Ott andreas at naund.org
Fri Oct 28 23:07:48 UTC 2005

Hello,

I am currently looking for ASN databases from LACNIC and AFRINIC
the same way they are provided at

ftp://ftp.arin.net/pub/rr/arin.db
ftp://ftp.ripe.net/ripe/dbase/ripe.db.gz
ftp://ftp.apnic.net/apnic/whois-data/APNIC/apnic.RPSL.db.gz

I've traversed their respective ftp.[lacnic|afrinic].net servers
to no avail. I would appreciate any hints where to download this
data if it exists.

NB: we do know that looking up from a dowloaded file might
not be up-to-date anymore the older the file gets. However, the
application usually does more lookups than the online queries
permit us to do. We will keep this updated asynchronously.

Thanks, andreas
Andreas Ott                                    andreas at naund.org