cogent+ Level(3) are ok now

Christopher Woodfield rekoil at semihuman.com
Fri Oct 28 21:03:12 UTC 2005

"...the companies have agreed to the settlement-free exchange of
traffic subject to specific payments if certain obligations are not
met."

So it does look like Cogent bent somwhat...I'm guessing they agreed
to pay some sort of "traffic imbalance fee"? Anyone know of any other
peering arrangements that have similar terms? I'll admit, that's a
new one for me...

-C