Recommendations for ISPs around the world

Joel Jaeggli joelja at darkwing.uoregon.edu
Mon Oct 24 16:49:31 UTC 2005

On Mon, 24 Oct 2005, Kim Onnel wrote:

> For Africa, check out Equant and BT
>
>> For eastern europe I'm really at a loss, and Africa seems to lack regional
>> connectivity. All I can found is local stuff.

It's a whole continent. Some countries have more isp's, richer
international connectivity and roboust, internal networks, others do not.
If you need connectivty in a big city in nigeria or egypt you have
different options than you do in say chad.

Differing regulatory regiemes, levels of political stability and vastly
different levels of investment cause you options to be very different
depending on where you need to go.

Joel Jaeggli  	       Unix Consulting 	       joelja at darkwing.uoregon.edu