What is multihoming was (design of a real routing v. endpoint id seperation)

Jeroen Massar jeroen at unfix.org
Mon Oct 24 10:50:42 UTC 2005

[re-ordered front-posting]

On Mon, 2005-10-24 at 11:40 +0200, Peter Salanki wrote:
> Or shim6 :)

Of course, note that I wrote 'some routing method', which effectively
shim6 will be doing using some translations. Though I have to see it
first that it is up and running and people start using it, having good
hopes though but there are too many requirements and thus it won't fit
everybody the way they like it. Some people will simply require PI space
and nothing else... (*)

Greets,
 Jeroen

* = For IPv6 this means: be a LIR, plan 200 customers -> get it.