FCC Outage Reports ..(.was Verizon outage in Southern California?)

Vicky Rode vickyr at socal.rr.com
Fri Oct 21 04:52:01 UTC 2005

Thinking out loud.

I guess some sort of trust model would help similar to what nsp-sec has
in place (not sure its current state).

It could be nice if there was some sort of a consensus among this
consortium to distribute executive health metrics with the help of some
secure trusted monitoring mechanism or maybe push model to a central
database of some sort.

Like to hear more thoughts as well.

regards,
/virendra