Puerto Rico Internet Exchange Update..

Mehmet Akcin mehmet at nic.pr
Tue Oct 18 15:44:41 UTC 2005

Hi everyone,

I wanted to keep you guys updated about what's going on with Puerto Rico
Internet Exchange Project, we are gearing up the project and soon we
will start inviting peers to participate once our infrastructure is
done. We are getting donated equipments from PCH (thanks Bill) and Dell
Inc. for the IX operations, and we have arranged the space for the IX ,
put some racks that are empty and waiting to be filled!...

I would like to say thank you for those who has replied us previously
with their great comments and recommendations. If you are interested in
helping us, please don't hesitate to contact with me anytime!. We will
be also participating in NANOG and ARIN meetings in Los Angeles next
week, so we hope to see you all at there.

Mehmet Akcin
Puerto Rico Internet Exchange