IPv6 news

Brandon Ross bross at internap.com
Wed Oct 12 19:37:15 UTC 2005

On Wed, 12 Oct 2005, Daniel Golding wrote:

> On 10/12/05 3:13 PM, "Randy Bush" <randy at psg.com> wrote:
>
>> geoff's predictions for a very lively market in v4 space will
>> seriously come into play.
>
> Maybe its time to have a serious talk about IPv4 commodity trading schemes.
> Anyone interested in this enough to have a BOF at ARIN/NANOG?

I, for one, would be very interesting in such a system.  Distribution of
commodities is almost universally done best by capital markets.
Unfortunately I won't be at the next NANOG.

--
Brandon Ross                                              AIM:  BrandonNRoss
Director, Network Engineering                             ICQ:  2269442