SNMP "Accounting" Software

Chad Skidmore chad at skidmore.org
Wed Oct 12 00:51:52 UTC 2005

It uses the 2nd (monthly) method you describe and gives you a 95th
percentile number for both inbound and outbound.  You can then use both
or one of them.  Also, as I mentioned, you can write your own reports
using anything that can query MySQL.  I've done Crystal Reports and some
C# .Net reporting off of RTG data with great success.

Chad