Bell South backbone contact

Peering Peering at xspedius.com
Fri Oct 7 20:59:14 UTC 2005

Before someone sends me the puck.nether.net site URL, I tried that
already.  No one responds to the email addresses listed there or in the
ARIN AS records (and half of them bounced anyway).  The person I talked
to in the NOC was very nice and told me she would try to find someone to
help me, but she hasn't gotten back to me either.

I'm showing that Bell South is advertising a /24 of ours incorrectly
from AS 6198 via AS 6389 (both appearing to be managed by
bellsouth.net).  Does anyone know a live body at Bell South that can
help me get this resolved?

Thanks,
Diane Turley
Sr. Network Engineer