Cogent/Level 3 depeering

David Sinn dsinn at dsinn.com
Wed Oct 5 21:17:09 UTC 2005

So this is all well and good while some measure of V6 is tunneled, but
one should be wondering what these games of chicken mean to V6 when it
is native.  Given that most organizations won't meet the qualifications
to be multi-homed, stunts like this will have a greater impact then
this one is having today.  Doesn't exactly leave a warm fuzzy that the
current direction for IPv6 services is sane....

David