Cogent/Level 3 depeering

Douglas Dever dougdever at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 18:39:53 UTC 2005

On 10/5/05, Matthew Crocker <matthew at crocker.com> wrote:

> This is what I just got from Cogent support.   I'm still waiting on
> the billing dispute ticket.   I've already told our payables
> department to not pay any Cogent invoices,  this should get fun.

Or, more likely, pointless...

I have to wonder though, if your network access is this mission
critical, why are you single homed?

> Hell,  I wish Verio never sold me to Cogent in the first place,  it
> is all their fault :/

Wow, if I had a penny for everytime I heard "It's all Verio's fault"
I'd have left there a very rich man and would now be cruising on some
yacht in the bahamas avoiding hurricanes and figuring out where to
import the next case of Scotch.  Thanks for the trip down memory
lane....

-doug