North American Shipping Clerks Group

David W. Hankins David_Hankins at isc.org
Sat Oct 1 16:27:46 UTC 2005

I would like to thank Eric for agreeing so violently with me:

We have now established that no "pretense" is required for a conviction.

I suggest we move the remainder of this discussion, "What is the law and
how can you avoid being prosecuted for funneling 'munitions' to Iraq?",
to the North American Shipping Clerks Group mailing lists.

If such a group exists.

--
David W. Hankins		"If you don't do it right the first time,
Operations Engineer			you'll just have to do it again."