IP Database

Neil J. McRae neil at DOMINO.ORG
Sat Oct 1 10:51:14 UTC 2005

We use Nominum. Its pretty good, especially the last two releases.

Neil.

  _____

From: owner-nanog at merit.edu [mailto:owner-nanog at merit.edu] On Behalf Of
Kevin Billings
Sent: 01 October 2005 04:51
To: nanog at merit.edu
Subject: IP Database

I am looking for an IP database for our Company that can be used from a
service provider needs and also from an Enterprise that will need to track
IP's down to the host level. Also need to have RWhois integration for ARIN
swip's.   Does anyone have any suggestions or recommendation? I have looked
at two.  ipplan which is a free open source and TCAM/ECAM by Parabola IP
Solutions.  Has anyone used either of these two system and what did you
think of them.

Thanks

Kevin Billings
Sr Network Engineer