BGP Security and PKI Hierarchies

David Barak thegameiam at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 29 17:16:47 UTC 2005

--- Joe Abley <jabley at isc.org> wrote:
> On 29-Nov-2005, at 09:30, David Barak wrote:
> > I have
> > yet to find an organization which is concerned
about
> > getting new PI space which would have a problem
paying
> > that amount per year.  They may exist,
>
> They definitely exist.

Okay, I'll take your word for it - although given the
other costs implied in an organization which has
sufficiently robust connectivity to make PA space
problematic, I'm a bit surprised.

Perhaps these are non-profits?  Even then, I would
expect that $1200 per year is still much lower than
the circuit costs...

Maybe my imagination just isn't good enough: could you
toss me an example-type of organization where that
would be problematic?

David Barak
Need Geek Rock?  Try The Franchise:
http://www.listentothefranchise.com