the future of the net

Gordon Cook cook at cookreport.com
Thu Nov 17 02:08:26 UTC 2005

I hit it right after randy posted it and read the whole thing...very
good very rich ...filled with links and yeah

now its gone and the text seems not to be retrievable from my cache.

Doc Searles will surely say what the heck happened???  spooky

and i agree with the kevin werbach quote - be very afraid.
The COOK Report on Internet Protocol, 431 Greenway Ave, Ewing, NJ
08618 USA
609 882-2572 (PSTN) 415 651-4147 (Lingo) cook at cookreport.com
Subscription
info: http://cookreport.com/subscriptions.shtml IMS and  an Internet