Issue AS and Subnet Announcment on BGP - Conflict with a major TelCO - 30h+ of route flapping unresolved

Alain Hebert ahebert at pubnix.net
Wed Nov 16 16:43:41 UTC 2005

    Hi,

    A. Yeap we got the ok
    B. I used /21 instead
    C. Once that TelCo stop being a child we'll be back to /20, I'll
like to keep it clean.

FYI:
    We had excellent support from the peers of that TelCo, so the
matters should be resolved today and the subnet back to be announced in
his origial form.

    Have fun...

Alain Hebert                                ahebert at pubnix.net
PubNIX Inc.
P.O. Box 175       Beaconsfield, Quebec     H9W 5T7
tel 514-990-5911   http://www.pubnix.net    fax 514-990-9443