espanix.net gone

Fredy Kuenzler kuenzler at init7.net
Wed Nov 16 10:25:25 UTC 2005

Fredy Kuenzler wrote:
> I can't reach http://www.espanix.net/ for a while now. And I guess
> that the espanix.net range accidentally has been removed from
> advertising ...
>
> show ip bgp 193.149.1.201
> % Network not in table
>
> No one seems to transit AS6895 volounterly anymore. Maybe someone can
> point the espanix guys that they only see themselves these days.

To clarify the issue: I got some proposals and positive confirmations,
however I found out only because someone removed it from the DMOZ index:
http://dmoz.org/Computers/Internet/Routers_and_Routing/Internet_Exchanges/Europe/Spain/

> seejay   	12/Oct/2005
> 11:00:37 EDT	Website was not available for the last 4 weeks and an IP
> is not currently assigned to the host [Zu Ungeprüften verschoben in
> Computers/Internet/Routers_and_Routing/Internet_Exchanges/Europe/Spain]
>  rapido   	30/Oct/2005
> 04:58:37 EST	site still unreachable [Gehalten in Unbearbeiteten in
> Computers/Internet/Routers_and_Routing/Internet_Exchanges/Europe/Spain]

And checking some LG's at http://ops.rogerstelecom.net/ I see that less
than half of the carriers have the route. So I assume that really noone
is transiting AS6895.

F.