Issue AS and Subnet Announcment on BGP - Conflict with a major TelCO - 30h+ of route flapping unresolved

Alain Hebert ahebert at pubnix.net
Wed Nov 16 05:15:33 UTC 2005

    Thanks.

    ( There is more interesting details but I will reserve myself. (; )

    We're already working on making contact with the upstreams, but
you're right I forgot about making more specific announcement.

    Thanks again.

Alain Hebert                                ahebert at pubnix.net
PubNIX Inc.
P.O. Box 175       Beaconsfield, Quebec     H9W 5T7
tel 514-990-5911   http://www.pubnix.net    fax 514-990-9443