STILL Paging Google...

MH malum at freeshell.org
Wed Nov 16 02:38:40 UTC 2005

Hi there,

Looking at your robots.txt... are you sure that is correct?

On the sites I host.. robots.txt always has:

Disallow: /

In /htdocs or wherever the httpd root lives.  Thus far it keeps the
spiders away.

GoogleSpider also will obey: NOARCHIVE, NOFOLLOW, NOINDEX placed within
the meta tag inside of the html header.

-M.

With the above for robots.txt I've had no problems th