Looking for information about LD regulation

Dan Lockwood dlockwood at shastacoe.org
Fri May 27 22:43:12 UTC 2005

Apologies if this is too off topic.  We (a group of state govt
organizations) are working together in a VoIP rollout.  Our plan is to
use our collective buying power to purchase long distance calls at
wholesales rates.  One organization in our group is going to be the lead
agency and charge back the other participants.    There is concern as to
the legality of this venture.  Can anyone suggest some legal resources
where I might educate myself on the issue of "who can 'sell' long
distance"?  What are the rules that might apply in our situation?

Thanks
Dan