swamp space reachability

Gabriel Cain gabriel at dialupusa.net
Fri May 13 16:42:11 UTC 2005

Hi all.

I have a bit of an issue.  A while ago, I was issued 204.8.0.0/22 from ARIN
(under ipv4 policy, 4.2.1.5 - the minimum allocation for multihomed
networks).  I've just gotten around to announcing it to migrate off of my PA
space.  In testing, I've determined that a number of networks are
blackholing my traffic.  I've started attempting to contact the various
networks that appear to be blocking my traffic, but that's not going
particularly fast.

My question:  Has anyone else who has received a small allocation from ARIN
had this happen to them?

If you'd like to look and see if you see my announcement, I'm announcing
204.8.0.0/22, as well as the four /24s that make it up (the deagg is
temporary and to see if it helps, I'm well aware that aggregating is
preferred).  My AS is 30233.

Thanks!
Gabriel

P.S. To those of you who will be at NANOG 34 this Sunday, I look forward to
meeting you guys.

--
Gabriel Cain                                       www.dialupusa.net
Senior Systems Administrator                   gabriel at dialupusa.net
Dialup USA, Inc.                                888-460-2286 ext 208
PGP fingerprint:   C0B4 C6BF 13F5 69D1 3E6B CD7C D4C8 2EA4 2B08 1C6D

The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack
of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will.