Two questions [controlling broadcast storms & netflow software]; seeking offlist responses

Simon Leinen simon at limmat.switch.ch
Thu May 5 22:07:20 UTC 2005

Drew Weaver writes:
> Also the other question I had was are there any very good either
> open source or fairly affordable netflow analyzer software packages
> out there right now?

Making a recommendation is difficult, because there is such a wide
variety of requirements, depending on context (backbone/campus/
hosting) and application (billing/security/traffic planning).

But I try to keep a comprehensive list of Netflow-related software on

http://www.switch.ch/tf-tant/floma/software.html#netflow

Hope this helps,
--
Simon.